Pages

October 10, 2011

Day:1 Shed 5 Fast Challenge

T
oday I've begun a weightloss challenge. I seem to do better if I have a short time to work on my body. This challenge was created by Lindsay Brin using her Shed 5 Fast DVD (Lindsay's Products DVD). It actually ran this past Jan-Mar. So I'm late but late is better than never, right?


Today I did... Monday at the Beginner Level:
S5F Workout #1 Lowest Intensity
(click the link above for actual workout info)


This workout will get your heart pumping. If you wanted you could actually dance to the music which is big for me. There are 3 levels of intensity with 2 other people besides Lindsay to follow along with. The pace feels non stop with steady standing and floor work. This DVD is one of my favorites from her 60Day Slim Down System I received back in August.

Buy It and Love it!
Get $10 Off
your first order* see below for details.

                    Download $9.99                       DVD Only $15.99           Combo Pack DVD & Download

Find Lindsay and other MomsIntoFitness on her new fan page on facebook. Using her workouts has really retrained me in strengthening and building up my core. No one that I've found has explained prenatal and postpartum exercise the way she has. A true Pioneer!

Progression Pictures are coming soon!

* To get $10 OFF
your first order, email me at GymbellaPR@Hotmail.com with subject: TEN OFF MIF
The products mentioned in this post written here were provided by: MomsIntoFitness.com for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions made are mine: Gymberella.