Pages

October 15, 2011

Day6: Shed 5 Fast Challenge

If you can complete one week of this challenge you can complete the entire 4 weeks. I'm saying this at the quarter mark. It is hard, as it should be, but you will start seeing your strength gain. I can finally do lunges after 90days using Lindsay's system. They are slow but I feel the burn in my glutes and not my knees. Huge accomplishment for me.




Today I did... Cardio Option D:  Boot Camp 2 DVD
warmup, Cardio#5, Cardio#6, Cardio#5, cool down




This series can be purchased in 3 ways, 
DVD, Download, or Both.

You have the option of doing Cardio Option C or D. C is a download that is not yet available. A few months back I won this DVD from a blog giveaway. I love giveaways!


My stats in lbs and inches can be found here, I've lost a total of 10lbs and 17inches. Looking at my loosening skin, it's still hard to believe what I've accomplished. At first I was worried about doing the same workouts for so long. The Shed 5 Fast DVD has 2 workouts. Lindsay is instructing you the entire time in the videos. I think because she is so helpful reminding you to breath or hold a pose through out you really get the sense that she's right in front of you. You've got your own personal trainer in your living room.