Pages

October 12, 2011

Day3: Shed 5 Fast Challenge

Ihave some awesomely annoying news! I've lost 10lbs and my pants won't stay up. I mean around the house I wear lounging type clothes (pajamas). I don't do my hair, or where makeup, my pants are all elastic. I mean I knew I'd lost weight, I knew inches were melting off but my goodness. I've heard others say how they don't have any clothes that fit and I just wished I was there. As I walked around the grocery store tonight I realized, I'm there! My shirts are really drooping, my pants sagging, and my bras are doing absolutely nothing for support. It's time to get some new gear all around.

Lindsay includes a progress tracker with her 60Day Slim Down System (60SD). Although I didn't complete the entire 2 months I have been keeping track of my measurements...

I'm down 10lbs and 17inches since July 28, 2011. 90 days ago I would've never thought I could be here. I couldn't keep up with Lindsay's 60SD. I thought I'd really failed myself until I realized it was just too advanced for me. I didn't look forward to the workouts, instead I dreaded them. Enough to skip 2 weeks and make excuses, pick it back up and drop the last 2 weeks again.

What's Changed?
I decided that although I'd wasted my time before I was going to keep going. Again you can't fail unless you stop. Keep at it in anyway that fits and you'll make your goals. Failing is not an option. I can't keep looking at the scale, mad or sad. I can't be upset that the numbers aren't changing if I'm not willing to dig deeper to find the root of the problem.

I thought I could wing the counting calories part. I grew up with a Jane Fonda inspired aerobic mother who obsessed (it seemed that way to me) about all numbers. Numbers on the scale, measuring out servings, fat, calories, etc. I've since found that method was what worked for her. She was a numbers gal and treated food and eating as a math equation. That method was NOT for me and it is just that, a method.

I have discovered that if I'm going to be working this hard physically I'd better match that same intensity in my nutrition. This was a major catalyst for starting my 3day Reboot Inspired Juice Fast. It taught me how mental my eating habits had been. I'm not nearly as hungry as I thought I was. Since I've been off and getting back to normal more complex foods I crave salads. Not the measly kind you ask for on the side either, I want a jethro sized salad with a bit of meat, sweet red pepper,  and my hubby's vinaigrette. I'll try to remember to post his recipe on facebook.

Tomorrow is the first official Rest Day of this challenge, Ahhhhhh.
Want to jump in? Buy the DVD or Downloads and join!



* To get $10 OFF

your first order, email me at GymbellaPR@Hotmail.com with subject: TEN OFF MIF

The products mentioned in this post written here were provided by: MomsIntoFitness.com for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions made are mine: Gymberella. 


Share