Pages

October 10, 2011

Day2: Reboot Inspired Juice Fast

Sleep was so vivid and restful last night. Something I've not had since before babies .) I'm thinking it was around 9pm (The Hubs came home and put kids to bed for me. I woke up once again by my 2yr old at 7:30am, however this time was different. I didn't go back to sleep for 2 more hours, Good Mommy! I think my son was shocked, he vegged out on the couch while I worked out. Nothing like a great audience.

I'm not following the reboot daily recipe schedule. That's why I say inspired. I sort of jumped right into this thing. I saw the movie, researched the website, pondered the idea for a month or so, then as soon as we had some veggies started. I don't recommend this style. This would be much easier if I prepared my juice before hand. Although I'm not necessary feeling fatigued, I do see how helpful it'd be if my juice was pre sorted.


Day2 Juice Recipes
Here are the actual Reboot Juice Recipes.
Morning: Leftover juice from yesterday's Dinner 1 apple, 4-5 carrots, 2 drops of lemon juice, 2-3 handfuls of spinach

Lunch: I apple, 4 carrots, 1 celery stalk (I find that I like the salty and sweet), dash of cinnamon (this made it taste like an apple bake), 1 sweet red pepper (tastes more and more like banana)

Dinner: 1 Apple, 1 celery stalk, 5 carrots,  1 handful of spinach

Before Bed: 

Again I forgot time and have only had 3 juices today. I know this is terrible for my body as it's trying to detox and I'm not getting it the nutrients it needs. Ugh, I've drank water throughout the day.

I do feel hungry, bug for some reason I can easily dismiss the idea of eating. I'm not really sure how to describe it. I hear my belly rumble, watch my kids eat (I accidentally ate a bit of carrot, lol), and want to eat something, but I'm okay with not. This would not be the case if I were attempting the Akin's Diet (that thing was the Devil). I've actually made a new blog, face book fan page, twitter, and written more than one post today. Truthfully I've neglected a few household chores but they'll always be there, lol.


Follow my journey on Twitter @Gymbella #HomeFitnessRevolution and my facebook fan page.

Read about my Reboot: Day1      Day 2      Day 3


Share