Pages

October 14, 2011

Day5: Shed 5 Fast Challenge

All I can say is, I did it. It was hard, but I pushed through and now I get to relax for the rest of the day. I'm not sure which day is the hardest yet because I've not made it through the week. Today was rough!! I'm not 100% sure but I think Miss Lindsay may just be a robot. See what I mean below.

 I love how she has worked so hard to make it look so easy. I know I'll get there (I keep telling myself). I wanted to show the workout schedule I've been following. I'm obviously a beginner and can't imagine what the vets are going through right now.

Today's workout was...
the S5F#1 but with 2lb heavier weights and Lindsay's Free 8min Abs.


Don't forget momsintofitness.com has FREE meal plans and more. For the Cardio Instructions visit Lindsay's blog for what what each letter means. Good News, the 8min Abs are free! I'm not sure how often you'll want to do them but they are sure to get your core flat and strong.

Now go and get it .)

   Share